DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drois Cases Are They out there?????

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr
    I went from using a 3 dollar hard case that i purchased off of amazon to a body glove. I'd say by far the body glove is most definitely by favorite, predominantly because it doesn't pop off the droid. It does make it a bit bigger, but its a fair trade off for me because I know eventually I will drop this phone and i would much rather for it to be protected.

Ive noticed with both cases though, neither will fit in the docking station without the keyboard part having to be taken off =\
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Phone
    Moto LS355
    im using the amzer rubberized hard case. best case ive seen so far. fits great. i had the body glove and i hated it!!! the top piece fits very loose while the bottom screen is held on with a kung fu grip!!!
  3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid (ROOTED)
    Premium Member
    Even though I use the Bodyglove case, I still use my car dock every day. You can actually remove it quite easily with practice - literally like five seconds. The trick is to open the keyboard first and remove the top cover easily. Then, slide the keyboard closed and remove the back part of the case - this is the more trickier part. I've found, however, that if you first start with the clip on the top of the phone and work counter-clockwise (phone facing you), you will only need to remove the top and two left side clips and the phone will pop right out. It's nearly impossible to remove the right side first because of the bottom-right clip that attaches to the corner... the phone has to slide out of this clip last. I love this case and in conjunction with Zagg's InvisiSHIELD, you're in good shape...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links