DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [PHONE THEME] Droidinator BY ManigMa {NEW and Improved} Now with Metamorph!!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

[PHONE THEME] Droidinator Metamorph BY ManigMa {NEW and Improved} V6 2-13-2010

You can get V6 in the 2nd Post--- Available NOW

First of all I would like to thank Tdawg for all the help on this. I would also like to thank xeudoxus amd anyone else's work I may have implemented into my theme. If you want the red Ibox Icons you can find them at the bottom of this post. (I take no credit for these, I'm sorry I can't remember who made them, if it was You, just let me know and I will update info)

ADD-ON
    New 3d Droid battery icon
    (base icons provided by ZATHUS and edited by me)Thanx again Zathus
    Below is a screenshot Download is HERE

Thanx aside, I think this theme has really grown into something great but, that's for you to decide. It's only about 90% done right now, but I am fully happy with the results. Unfortunately, don't expect alot of updates due to my work schedule. I will try to update when I can.

Whats in the theme:
    Nearly everything in this theme is skinned, Even the bluetooth in-call dialer has blue droid eyes for buttons. There's garunteed to be a surprise around every corner.

What you will need
    This theme has ONLY been tested on 2.0.1 and works great.
    You will need Metamorph from the market to apply this theme.
    After applying this theme, you will probably have to relog into your google account through the market.
    If you want the white clock, just download one of the roms with the white clock and then apply my theme. I recommend using the smoked glass only rom By AdamZ. It is a good and stable 2.0.1 rom, I am currently using it now. I have placed an extra status bar in the framework-res folder for the white clock. It does not have the red on it. (see screenshots in post 2

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for you bricking your phone, if you have any questions or are unsure feel free to ask. DroidForums has a great community of people willing to help.

BELOW ARE FILES FOR 2.1 ONLY
    If you want the framework-res folder to work on your 2.1 device with white lettering here are the 3 xml files you will need to place in the framework-res/layout folder. File is HERE Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

NANDROID IS YOUR FRIEND

This is my first Metamorph Theme, so please leave feedback, exspecially if it IS working. I know I will find out what's not working, but I would also like to know what IS working, Thanx
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Manigma77; 02-15-2010 at 03:04 PM.
    Running Miui With My RageTheme.

My Rage Theme On CM via MM

2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    **reserved**

UPDATE V6 2-13-10

Changelog V6

Added "DROID" launcher in Portrait back in
    Added Droid Battery Gauge (Big thanx to Zathus)
    Changed locksreen Icons (looks really good with old lockscreen w/vib)
    Other fixes I can't remember
    Most Importantly, removed unnecessary files-- Broke theme on some roms
    *if some files aren't found it's because that app is not loaded on your phone or it has been moved on your rom.

Changelog V5

We can thank krazykrivda for his awesome Dark Theme which I have implemented into this theme. There are now Transparent menus....NICE!!!!
    Replaced Tray Handle with the transparent one. Red Accents when Pressed.
    Will try to clean my thread up this weekend, Don't have much hometime during the week. Sorry

First Delete any Droidinator files
    Changelog V4

Added New Crisp Red Selction Boxes on Power, You Tube, and Music Widgets.....

Changelog V3

Added glass widgets and statusbar selectors (thanx ADAMZ)
    Added alternate statusbar in framework-res, (goes good with white clock) Just rename it from statusbar_background2.9.png to statusbar_background.9.png then reapply framework-res.
    Adjusted and fixed any images I was unhappy with. Too many to list

Changelog v2
    Updated nearly every highlight icon to something more crisp and all around better looking
    Brightened up the red under the clock for better visibility
    Power widget, search widget and Battery widgets are now all skinned and working (thanx to xeudoxus) (WIP still need to fix a few graphics but def useable). See Screenshot
    etc. etc. etc. There are really too many little adjustments to mention but overall it is a HUGE improvement over V1.

The white clock in the screenschots can only be achieved by applying my theme to a ROM that has the white clock

You can get V6 HERE

Link on How to Change to Droid Font (after intial setup, this is the fastest way to reapply font after flashing roms)

AllDroid - View topic - [INSTALL] Droid Font SUPER FAST and Easy!!
    Last edited by Manigma77; 02-13-2010 at 04:22 AM.

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    Great work, how did you know that red and black was my favorite color combo?
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Sweet theme! I have the dialer already installed, now I'm about to Metamorph the full theme! I am running 2.1, so I will report back in a lil bit and let ya know how it installs! Great work man, keep em coming!
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid:HK47
    I loaded with metamorph and cant fine the theme file all the other files loaded fine
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I love the theme. Only two things: the google search widget is a little mi skewed. When I installed the whole theme It unsynced my facebook account and when I try to sync it againit keeps popping me back to the add account screen. So right now I'm trying to figure out how to get that back. Other than that it is great.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    I cant get it. I tried several times, and downloaded the zip file 3 times, still with no luck. Says theme control file is missing. Maybe because I'm running 2.1? I dunno.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Serialkilla View Post
    Sweet theme! I have the dialer already installed, now I'm about to Metamorph the full theme! I am running 2.1, so I will report back in a lil bit and let ya know how it installs! Great work man, keep em coming!
    I am sure that the 2.1 won't work because i have 3 xml files in the framework-res/layout folder that go with 2.0.1, Here are the 3 xml files for 2.1 that you need to put you layout folder-- Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Quote Originally Posted by Kdubbjr View Post
    I loaded with metamorph and cant fine the theme file all the other files loaded fine
    It should be there, it is named DROIDINATOR.thm, should be the last in the list, if you are still having problems please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelinmad4 View Post
    I love the theme. Only two things: the google search widget is a little mi skewed. When I installed the whole theme It unsynced my facebook account and when I try to sync it againit keeps popping me back to the add account screen. So right now I'm trying to figure out how to get that back. Other than that it is great.
    Yeah, as in the op, I have not skinned the google search widget properly or the power widget, I will try to in the future, as for facebook, you need to go to the facebook app itself click on menu/settings/sync contacts/sync all, hopefully that works

9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    o sweet. gonna give em a shot.... thanx
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Serialkilla View Post
    I cant get it. I tried several times, and downloaded the zip file 3 times, still with no luck. Says theme control file is missing. Maybe because I'm running 2.1? I dunno.
    I've had that same problem with other themes in the past, the only way I got it working was a fresh install of 2.1 or 2.0.1. I can't promise this will work, it's up to you if it's worth it to try. Look in my post above and download the 3 xml files and put them in the framework/layout folder.

You may also try unzipping on your computer first, then putting the DROIDINATOR file on your phone.
    Last edited by Manigma77; 01-10-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Links