DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to make Pandora Transoarent

1. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    In AndroidManifest, in line 21, you need to type android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Wallpaper.NoTitleBar" after <application

In layout > widget, lines 2, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, & 29, where it says android:background, it needs to say android:background="@android:color/transparent"

In layout-land > widget, lines 7, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, & 31 need to say the same as above

Make sure you right click each tab and select save after editing.

This thread has been Thunder struck!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  2. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    Also need to do the same in layout-land-ldpi-v4 in lines 2, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, & 29

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Ok thanks buddy! Ill give this a shot and let you know I appreciate the help!!

-It took the compile bout to install. I was def editing the wrong lines lol now that im redoing this
    Last edited by bigmike35; 04-27-2011 at 08:48 PM.
  4. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    No problem

5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    the xml files wont save >.< wth lol i change the lines and compile and sign it then i decompile the apk to check to see if the lines save and they revert back to the original lines and i dont know whats going on. I am saving the file thend closing it and reopening it to make sure it stayed and it does until i compile it. I am deleting the resource.arc or whatever it says to delete if u edit xml files. Sorry man im trying, I haven't had problem before editing xml files
  6. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    No worries buddy! After you click Save on each tab, close Notepad++, then compile. Seems I had the same issue until I figured that out. It's like the changes aren't "official" if Notepad is still open. Weird....

7. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike35 View Post
    the xml files wont save >.< wth lol i change the lines and compile and sign it then i decompile the apk to check to see if the lines save and they revert back to the original lines and i dont know whats going on. I am saving the file thend closing it and reopening it to make sure it stayed and it does until i compile it. I am deleting the resource.arc or whatever it says to delete if u edit xml files. Sorry man im trying, I haven't had problem before editing xml files
    If it creates a "keep" folder then you delete the resources along with all the xml's you edited.. if you only edit something in Res/values then just deleting resources is what ya do... but if you edit Res/layout/header_text.XML then you delete both the resources and that XML within layout.... I just kinda popped in and didn't thoroughly read everything so I hope this helps... lollol

Sent from an unfortunate butt-dial

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  8. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike35 View Post
    If it creates a "keep" folder then you delete the resources along with all the xml's you edited.. if you only edit something in Res/values then just deleting resources is what ya do... but if you edit Res/layout/header_text.XML then you delete both the resources and that XML within layout.... I just kinda popped in and didn't thoroughly read everything so I hope this helps... lollol

Never had to do this with any of mine. Guess I have a horseshoe somewhere

9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Ok well i just downloaded n++ and i tried to edit the mani and I did. I open it before compiling and the .Wallpaper. is there. When i compile i leave it unsign just to check to see if it works be decompiling that apk and looking in the mani and the .Wallpaper is not there >.< i right clicked save and closed n++and only edited that one line to see if that would fix it using n++ but no luck lol. I have no clue why its there until i compile it. I say y to a system app and y to copy over all files and then i delete the resource.arsc file. I am a EE but this is making me feel retarded lol
  10. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    I thought I had 4.8 but it was 4.9... and it asks if its a system app.. and creates a keep folder... he mentioned he deletes the resources.arcs or whatever so I assumed he has 4.9... but I could be way off.... lol

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links