DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Request] WP7 Messaging Mod

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedvenom View Post
    Oh that looks great man! Thanks. If you do get bored and want to, i think the arrows could be a tad bigger too. Otherwise this is fine. I appreciate it!

Edit/ actually on the phone it looks pretty good, But if you still want to make them bigger so I can choose that would be cool.
    Sounds good to me. I'll get to that in a bit once I finish the my list of lockscreen mods in the cyanogen section unless you change your mind and decide you definitely want them larger.

Also, if GOSms gets and update you should be able to extract my png edits and move them over to the new one or you could just ask me for a MM file.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi,
    The WP7 goSMS theme is great but how to use it?
    I download the goSmsWp7.apk in your post but the theme is not applyed after installing.
    Can you update the link?
    Thanks you
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by boom131 View Post
    Hi,
    The WP7 goSMS theme is great but how to use it?
    I download the goSmsWp7.apk in your post but the theme is not applyed after installing.
    Can you update the link?
    Thanks you
    The original poster requested that I replace the "iPhone" theme with WP7. If you have installed my apk then just go into style or themes (not sure what it was called) and select iPhone.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OG DROID // HTC Thunderbolt
    Yeah its under the theme selection. Just select the iphone one. Ill probably change it with another one when i install the new version as i noticed the colors dont match the greatest with that theme, but thats alright. Didnt think about that as i asked for the mod lol. And Mad, if you do get time, a metamorph would be great. Would be a little easier than having to replace the photos each time and sign it. Again, thanks a lot
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Yeah its under the theme selection. Just select the iphone one. Ill probably change it with another one when i install the new version as i noticed the colors dont match the greatest with that theme, but thats alright. Didnt think about that as i asked for the mod lol. And Mad, if you do get time, a metamorph would be great. Would be a little easier than having to replace the photos each time and sign it. Again, thanks a lot
    No problem. Which style would you like replaced this time? (it doesn't have to be a theme, it can be on of the (three?) default standalone styles)
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi, good job.
    Is it possible in goSMS or in another android application to have the same lenght of the blue surface for all the message, even the short message?

I have a motorola milestone 2 and the default sms application have this features like in WP7 but it is not customized.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by boom131 View Post
    Hi, good job.
    Is it possible in goSMS or in another android application to have the same lenght of the blue surface for all the message, even the short message?

I have a motorola milestone 2 and the default sms application have this features like in WP7 but it is not customized.
    Not quite sure what you mean by that. Is there a screenshot with an example maybe? Do you mean the height of each box?
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Hey MAD, i can replace the images now that ive got them. I was just having trouble getting them to match. No need to have you doing it in your time when i know how to do that part

Though i do have one question for you. Any idea why some of my chats are doing this? It seems to do it with long and short messages. Mine never does it though. Hers seems to do it a bit. Minor annoyanace. Also, i still havent hit the donation box yet, but dont worry, i soon will. Like i said, thanks for the help

9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey MAD, i can replace the images now that ive got them. I was just having trouble getting them to match. No need to have you doing it in your time when i know how to do that part

Though i do have one question for you. Any idea why some of my chats are doing this? It seems to do it with long and short messages. Mine never does it though. Hers seems to do it a bit. Minor annoyanace. Also, i still havent hit the donation box yet, but dont worry, i soon will. Like i said, thanks for the help
    That's a very strange problem. Haven't seen that before. I have a theory though so I'll redo the images for the MM file and see if that fixes it. Don't worry about the donation. My work is not contingent on it.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD Industries View Post
    That's a very strange problem. Haven't seen that before. I have a theory though so I'll redo the images for the MM file and see if that fixes it. Don't worry about the donation. My work is not contingent on it.
    Well, like i said i appreciate it, whether it took you long or not.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links