DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Honeycomb theme for Project Elite.

  1. Senior Droid
    bob24260's Avatar
    Member #
    145013
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Central
    Posts
    120
    Twitter
    bob24260
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete View Post
    link's in my sig.
    Hey Pete the link in your sig is broken.Awesome work on the theme.You did well.
  2. Master Droid
    pistol_pete's Avatar
    Member #
    44634
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    375
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #32
    Sorry guys, had to take it down pending permission from @Haxzamatic. PM'd him a couple of days ago about the project and haven't heard back yet. The mods want to keep everything on the sunny side and I got excited about sharing it with everyone and pulled the trigger on the release a little early. Hopefully I'll be back soon with good news as I put ALOT of hard work into this to make it as nice as possible.
    O.G. Droid
    Thunderbolt

    Elite Pro HD Icons

    Project Elite 4.2 Honeycomb Theme

    Project Elite 5.0.x Honeycomb Theme




    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
  3. Senior Droid
    bob24260's Avatar
    Member #
    145013
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Central
    Posts
    120
    Twitter
    bob24260
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete View Post
    Sorry guys, had to take it down pending permission from @Haxzamatic. PM'd him a couple of days ago about the project and haven't heard back yet. The mods want to keep everything on the sunny side and I got excited about sharing it with everyone and pulled the trigger on the release a little early. Hopefully I'll be back soon with good news as I put ALOT of hard work into this to make it as nice as possible.
    Hey pete can you tell me how to change the color of my texts?Its blacked out and before I had a chance to read how to change it was took down.Love the theme.Donation link?Pm to me if you cant put one up.
  4. Master Droid
    pistol_pete's Avatar
    Member #
    44634
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    375
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #34
    Yeah, bob. Go into your messaging app and hit menu> settings> scroll down about 2/3 of the way and check the box next to "Black Background"
    O.G. Droid
    Thunderbolt

    Elite Pro HD Icons

    Project Elite 4.2 Honeycomb Theme

    Project Elite 5.0.x Honeycomb Theme




    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
  5. Master Droid
    markwebb's Avatar
    Member #
    52578
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #35
    Now that I have dl,d the different fonts, how do I change it?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    TH3ORY ROM/[K]IN3TX 1.0
    Launcher Pro Plus

    Support Your Developers!
  6. Senior Droid
    bob24260's Avatar
    Member #
    145013
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Central
    Posts
    120
    Twitter
    bob24260
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete View Post
    Yeah, bob. Go into your messaging app and hit menu> settings> scroll down about 2/3 of the way and check the box next to "Black Background"
    I appreciate it Pete!!!I sent you a pm.Check your box.Excellent work!!!
  7. Master Droid
    pistol_pete's Avatar
    Member #
    44634
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    375
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by markwebb View Post
    Now that I have dl,d the different fonts, how do I change it?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    If you're talking about the xda thread I linked earlier, there should be directions in the OP. But, I believe you just put the zip file on your sd card and flash it through recovery.
    O.G. Droid
    Thunderbolt

    Elite Pro HD Icons

    Project Elite 4.2 Honeycomb Theme

    Project Elite 5.0.x Honeycomb Theme




    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
  8. Master Droid
    markwebb's Avatar
    Member #
    52578
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markwebb View Post
    Now that I have dl,d the different fonts, how do I change it?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    If you're talking about the xda thread I linked earlier, there should be directions in the OP. But, I believe you just put the zip file on your sd card and flash it through recovery.
    Yes. I figured it out. Thanks!

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    TH3ORY ROM/[K]IN3TX 1.0
    Launcher Pro Plus

    Support Your Developers!
  9. Senior Droid
    bob24260's Avatar
    Member #
    145013
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Central
    Posts
    120
    Twitter
    bob24260
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #39

    Thumbs up A Big Thanks to Pete

    I was fortunate enough to snag this theme before it was taken down.It is an excellent and well rounded theme.According to Pete it is his first attempt at theming but if this is a first attempt we are truly in for some wicked stuff should he decide to go on theming.

    Thanks Pete. It is truly a job well done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Project Elite FAQ
    By GirLuvsDroid in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 11:08 PM
  2. Need some help with project elite
    By gmfk in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:54 PM
  3. Project Elite 4.2?????
    By jchammer123 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
  4. project elite
    By ckburks in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 09:23 AM
  5. Project Elite v2 Bug Thread (if there are any ;))
    By huskerkate in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 04:38 PM

Search tags for this page

honeycomb pe
,
honeycomb theme for froyo
,
honeycomb theme froyo
,

pe 4.2 honeycomb

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+