DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Please help!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Please help!

I just downloaded Adw.Launcher to change home screens and stuff.. but I want to go back to my normal homescreen like when I first got it. Anyone know how?
  2. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Are you wanting to go back to using the old launcher or did you apply a theme on adw and just want the stock one back?

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid incredibile
    Hello! First off... I'm sorry if this isn't the right place! But it falls under please help! I'm using Since with cm6.1 stable. I've decompiled my framework-res.apk to theme my (softkey) menu open up. Got the icons and the background the way I want them but I need to change the text. I know I need the values file but I'm in need of help figuring out which one I need to alter, there ar!e A LOT! PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by superman1234 View Post
    I just downloaded Adw.Launcher to change home screens and stuff.. but I want to go back to my normal homescreen like when I first got it. Anyone know how?
    The easiest way to switch between Home Screen Apps (Launchers) is to get an app called Home Switcher. But you can also do it by going from the home screen to Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Running/ADW/Clear Data. Then when you press the home key a popup will appear asking which launcher you want to use and do you want to make it the default one.

Good luck.
    Baton Rouge, LA

Links