DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: On my third Motorola Droid and hoping I don't need another! Suggestions?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Unhappy On my third Motorola Droid and hoping I don't need another! Suggestions?

I am a person of pretty shotty luck sometimes.
    Droid 1: bluetooth didn't work
    Droid 2: only received about a quarter of my calls (even with full service)
    Droid 3: (my current droid)
    I am having issues with receiving calls. I have 3 bars and 1x in my apartment and usually have 1x and full bars when I am out and about. However, I seem to not receive many calls, I actually got a text from a person in a school group complaining that I don't ever have my phone on. I almost always have my phone on except when I turn it off and on once ever maybe two days. (a verizon rep told me to do this in order to possibly fix the issue) It doesn't seem to work.
    Any ideas on what could be causing these issues or is it just another defective Motorola Droid? If it is my phone, I have the verizon warranty. What should I do?
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

getting pretty pissed

So I called verizon which took me for ever to get through to talk to someone. Then, once connected they told me they would talk to an engineer and would maybe get to my phone within 5 business days. I am sending out resumes and this is not a real option for me. What should I do? I am starting to hatemy Droid 1.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    i got them to send me a droid 2 i went through 3 of them too just got it yesterday
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    have you tried the #228 yet. dial that number and try to updaye your phone. i am actually shocked that they are still giving you a D1 as a replacement. i was only pffered a D2 or DX as a replacement. so i said i will just keep my phone and deal with it. lol. mine was a warrenty claim. it accidentally got thrown against a tv. lol....
    DROID BIONIC....... ROOTED...... ICS.....
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Nice haha! I already tried the 228... So I think I may call customer service and complain until the agree to offer a droid x or a droid 2 as well. Is that who I should contact? Do I need to call from a phone other than that which I am having the problem?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenWVU View Post
    Nice haha! I already tried the 228... So I think I may call customer service and complain until the agree to offer a droid x or a droid 2 as well. Is that who I should contact? Do I need to call from a phone other than that which I am having the problem?
    You would need to call Motorola, the manufacturer of the phone that you are having problems with.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    ok, thanks, will do!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I am sure you need to talk to verizon. That's who I always had to deal with. And if they deemed it necessary on the warrenty. I had to call the warrenty company. But usually I just dealt with verizon. Never the actual phone manufacture.
    DROID BIONIC....... ROOTED...... ICS.....

Links