1. my home screen appears to be overly sensitive, which i have labeled as being "Unstable". for example: when have Droid laying flat vertically on my desk, & touch the settings icon, the next screen may come up in the horizontal (landscape) view without me touching, or picking up, etc...!!?? this happens quite frequently & is somewhat aggravating. like to find out of this is normal, or a software issue, or a hardware problem???
2. i have had my screen "lock" several times - had to turn off to unfreeze; again, is this software issue?
3. would not come out of its "sleep" mode? left home, tried to turn on, would not, arrived at office & plugged in --> only then did phone turn on, & i still had a 30% charge remaining?????
4. several times unable to connect to the web to either browse or view emails. called Verizon, no help, & lame explanation. naturally, only happens when necessary to view; never happens when casually browsing. anyway, have others experienced browsing problems???
5. as per issue #1 above, many times when i remove droid from pocket, instead of the home screen, will see the calculator screen!!?? which as u know, have to touch gray button, then have to touch the calculator icon to have that screen; so, why would this screen appear without going through this process???
assume both (1) & (2) & (5) issues related??? (4) connection issue, (3) tied in to separate issue. would prefer not to exchange for another phone, if the above are known issues & will be addressed, because (obviously) will have same issues with a new Droid. on the other hand, i may have a "bad" phone - it happens.
another issue away from Droid SW/HW; when go thru Yahoo web site to reach yahoo mail, when open a message & reply to, using touch keyboard, a cursor does not appear, so when make a mistake have to use delete button to go all the ay back to the error instead of being able to place finger at the error to correct????? aware yahoo not supported, but this seems odd - any help????