DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid Probelms

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Droid Probelms

Well on sunday morning my motorola droid was working fine and then an error message started showing up. It says "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. After this message appeared I never received another text message. The error message pops up constantly. I went to verizon they looked at it and sent me a new droid. I activated my new one and the error message as soon as i activated it. Took it back to verizon today and the guy said to clear the SD card. I cleared the card restarted my phone and reactivated it. Error message still comes up. Went back and the guy said he would just have to order me another one. I told him I had saw where other droid owners were being upgraded to droid 2's and he said that isnt possible and its a lie.. So anyone have any insight to whats going on?
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanB View Post
    Well on sunday morning my motorola droid was working fine and then an error message started showing up. It says "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. After this message appeared I never received another text message. The error message pops up constantly. I went to verizon they looked at it and sent me a new droid. I activated my new one and the error message as soon as i activated it. Took it back to verizon today and the guy said to clear the SD card. I cleared the card restarted my phone and reactivated it. Error message still comes up. Went back and the guy said he would just have to order me another one. I told him I had saw where other droid owners were being upgraded to droid 2's and he said that isnt possible and its a lie.. So anyone have any insight to whats going on?
    That is weird!! Your old phone and the new havent had a task killer installed on them by chance have they? (there have been alot of people on this forum get droid 2's to replace thier droid 1 on warranty issues, ive seen alot of posts on that topic)

also to the forum
    This isn't really my signature, I just retype it everytime i post.
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Please do not cross post. This thread is closed.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

Links