Hello Droid Community.
I have had the Moto Droid since release and love it...I am aware that the Droid has a 550MHZ processor (or something close to that) and 256 MB of Ram.
My question is, has anyone found any ways to keep performance relatively high on their droids?
My current setup is as follows:
1. Running Bugless Beast V0.5
2. Running Bugless Evolution v.8 theme.
3. Running launcher pro plus as default launcher.
4. Using 800MHZ kernel that came with the BB Rom (i would like to avoid using other kernels because some that i have tried raise the phones temp, and others send my phone into a random boot cycle at launch).
5. I use seven screens and have many widgets including fb, twitter,espn scorecenter, calander widget, clock and weather widget, etc..
6. I use the advanced task killer widget often. (I usually hit the widget everytime I unlock my phone to kill background apps).
I understand that the phone naturally will lag a bit because of my current set up. However, if anyone has any suggestions to keep the phone running smooth, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You. I would like to keep the droid until something a phone I really like comes out.