I've seen a bunch of threads on this very topic and have tried all of the tips but I cannot get the RSD Lite v4.6 application to detect my Motorola Droid 1. I am trying to re-root my Droid 1 after applying the OTA for FRG22D. Definitely should not have done this but figured I could get root access back by following MotoCache1's guide here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/res...s-version.html
- Installed the 4.6.5 drivers from Motorola's website
- I am able to boot into the BootLoader
- The device shows up in my Device Manager as Motorola Flash Interface
- I am running Windows XP Professional SP3
- I have 3 USB ports on my machine and I have tried them all
- I have ran RSD Lite as Administrator
- I have uninstalled, reinstalled everything and rebooted a handful of times
- I have let the Droid sit for 10 minutes and the Droid never shows up in the grid
- I am able to add the .sbf file and hit Start but since there is no device detected it does work
- I have went into Config > Device Options and selected First-Come-First-Serve-DeviceID-Mode then restarted but to no avail
- I have stopped the MotoConnect service completely.
If anyone else can lend a hand before I throw up my hands in frustration that would be great.