Curious to know if anyone else has isssues w/ intermittent interference while talking on DroidX 2.2 (rooted) via bluetooth handsfree. I can connect calls, upload address book, hear phone ring, etc...but when talking i will get intermittent interference that completely blocks the ability for me to hear and to be heard for aprox 2-4 seconds. In a 4 block radius it will occur 4 - 5x. Very Very annoying. What really sucks is that it appears to be a combo of the DroidX and my BMW 2007 X5
1. DroidX running leaked Froyo
2. BMW X5 2007 w/ bluetooth
Troubleshooting Thus Far:
1. Rebooting DroidX
2. Repairing it (multiple times)
3. Tried w/ Stock 2.1 using an sbf flash
4. Tried it w/ 2.2 (froyo)..froyo fixed an address book issue but not the interference.
5. Tried a buddies DroidX and it demonstrated the exact same issue
6. Tried a buddies original Droid and it did NOT have a problem. Worked perfectly.
7. Used my DrodX w/ 2.1 in a 5 series 2010 and it did NOT have a problem.
8. Made sure that the bmw car firmware was at latest release
so i'm stuck. Assuming there is no hope. Maybe someone can let me know any additional troubleshooting that i overlooked and/or a channel I can use to get issue escalated?
thanks in advance