DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: 2issues

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phoneodel Here

2issues

Hi. I have the moto droid. I'm still waiting for my 2.2 update. I received my phone right when they realeased it. Should I be concerned about not getting my update? Number 2 issue is how can I listen to my music,such as pandoria,through my home sterio? Thanks

3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Phone
    Bionic, G Nex and T Prime
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    (1) No and (2) i think that would require some kind of usb to stero hookup OR, mount phone to computer, have computer hooked upto home stereo.. rock out.

I am completely guessing by the way. Just trying to gives you some ideas to experiment with (find and buy) if you are stuck.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I would not be concerned about not getting the update yet. As far as the home stereo, you could use an auxillary cable with a splilt to RCA on the stereo end.
  5. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Phone
    Bionic, G Nex and T Prime
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    To show you a real example, I have received BOTH Verizon updates (even though I blocked them) and my wife who lives in the same state in the same city in the same house hasn't even gotten the 1st one. I think Veizon is rolling this out randomly until August 18th. If somehow someway you were missed, I am sure you could get it after that date from Verizons website or by calling Verizon and having them do a force send to your phone. Point being, you WILL get the update.

Links