DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Bluetooth issue

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorolla droid

Bluetooth issue

Greetings. Just got a Droid and love it. I did a search for this topic but couldn't find a specific answer. I have a Parrot CK3000 Evolution bluetooth in my car (work car.) After several attempts, and hassle, i can finally get my droid to pair and connect....most of the time. However, when I do get it connected, I long press the device name, but I do not see the option to connect the media. It's not listed anywhere that I am seeing. Any help on this issue would be appreciated. Thank you

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    to the Droid Forum. It's our goal to try to help everyone who has an issue. This particular issue thought I have to admit I'm not familiar with but let me ask you some general questions. When the device shows up does it ask you to pair to this device? I'm assuming it does.

I don't know what option you are looking for after that. I don't see that on my Droid but I only use a BT headset so that's probably why. Have you attempted to play your media once you see that it's paired and the device is showing active in the screen?
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorolla droid
    Thank you for your response. I am reffering to the screen that says "Bluetooth settings" at the top. This is a sub-screen from Wireless & network Settings. Down at the bottom, it has a section called bluetooth devices. Under that it asks me to pair with the divice I have on there. Once I do, I long tap the device and choose options. From there I was to assume (from other problem solving websites) that there is an option to click "Media" so as I can play the media through the bluetooth. My issue was that I don't see the "media" choice.

To answer your other question, I tried to play the media when I'm connected to the bluethooth and it doesn't go through the bluetooth, just the phone its self.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot but from what I have read on other help sites, thats how to do it. Again, thanks for your help and response.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I'm looking around my list of people that I have that are very knowledgable about the Droid and I'm not seeing anyone on board right now.

If you don't get a response to this issue try sending a pm to either tanknspank or to PilotCharles747. Another good one is KZIWarrior. Maybe they can at least point you to someone else.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorolla droid
    Thanks anyways. I really appreciate the response. I will definitely get ahold of one of them if I dont get another response.

Links