Has anyone had this problem: I plugged the phone into the AC charger overnight to top off the battery, and when I woke up, the phone was "off" as in dark. I pressed the power button, and it rebooted immediately, and the LED was red, indicating low battery. The phone immediately started to charge as it was still plugged in to AC. The battery had discharged itself down to 0%. I am pretty sure that there were no applications running when I left the phone, and regardless, since it was plugged in it should not have mattered. I am guessing that the battery shorted itself out. I am going to recharge and see what happens, but I am pretty sure that I am going to be returning this device under a warranty claim. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Oh, this was a Motorola charger, not a cheap third party accessory.
Between this issue and poor call quality, I am not very happy at this point.