Anyone notice that the phone is getting buggier as days go on. The phone worked miraculously well at first, and now more and more peculiar things are occuring.
Where the h**l is the appropriate support? Verizon supports by playing with the phone while talking to you, Motorola just sends eveything up tier and does not return phone calls, and Google...well they have become the silent partner.
Can people list specific buggy issues they are experiencing so that we can assemble a consolidated of consistently experienced issues that can be thrown at these companies...they like to say there are no issues.
1. Google Maps/latitude...mapping of tag is not perfectly calibrated
2. Calendar default page changes
3. Phone is not auto-syncing routinely (what is the default sync time for contacts/calendar....cannot be changed)
4. TXT message status reports "PENDING" that do not update
5. GMail contact birthdates that populate google calendar are not syncing to phone calendar
6. No way to clear MSN trash bin...up to 500 messages