I have the Motorola Droid.
Doesn't boot (Stuck at M)
Doesn't boot into SPRecovery (Doesn't boot at all when I hold x and press power button.)
Boots into bootloader(hold up power button) but it shows
Unable to program"
(And before you tell me to charge it, I can't seem to charge it while it starts up or in the boot loader)
What I did to get here.
1. Partitioned my sd card.. (without backing up)
2. Backed up my motorola droid on Clockwork, running Bugless Beast v1.1. (With partitioned sd card)
3. Flashed SPRecovery.
4. I flashed the ZeusDroid HTC Desire Rom.
5. Played around for a while, then restored back to Bugless Beast with SPRecovery.
6. Then, when I tried to reboot it again. This happened.