DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: need help going completely stock from "2.1 rooted" to "2.1 stock" on my moto Droid

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

need help going completely stock from "2.1 rooted" to "2.1 stock" on my moto Droid

O.k. the thing I want to do is go completly stock as it was strait out of the box. I have the stock image and know how to use rom manager to go back stock but what I don't know is how to go back to a stock recovery. I am just bought the moto droid 3 weeks ago and am having issues with people saying they cant heer me and that I sound muffled. I have tried all the fixes that I have seen on in the forums and nothing is working. This is not an occasional problem as everyone that calls says I sound muffled. So I am going to exchange it for a Incredible and sont want to give them any reason to say I cant.

Any help would be great. I have look for the solution myself but there is so many different answers and most are for when everyone was on the 2.0.1 firmware. I would like to get an answer to this from someone who knows the process. Thanks

Links