I was just browsing and then my droid started heating up. I thought, "This always happens, so wth, ill just continue." And i did. My droid then overheated, and shut off, but it was at 60% Battery life before it went dead. When i came home, i tried various solutions, such as charging it, pulling the battery, and hard resetting. My stock charger worked all last night, and even in the morning, but now it only works if i insert it a certain way. when i charge it from my pc, it charges, but yet it doesn't turn on. any solutions? I have warranty, and i have a stock phone non rooted. But i'm looking to find a solution before going into ordering a new phone, as i am saving that for the last resort. Could it possibly my battery? or is it the phone itself?