DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Can't retrieve apps I purchased

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Can't retrieve apps I purchased

Already searched and couldn't really find anything to help. So I had the screen lock problem when you have the pattern and then your google account and pw never ends up working. Well I just reset my phone so now when I go back into market it makes me set up a google account and I try to sign in and it says this account does not have gmail and makes me set up a gmail and then that gmail account become the primary and then my purchased apps are not located in the market. And since google doesn't know what theyre doing I have to reset again to change the primary account.

I really don't know what my question really is... when I go to my account, k.bs09@hotmail, on google accounts and I look at google checkout and my apps are not located in there. I just need to find out a way to discover what account purchased the apps, checked credit card statement and no luck there either.

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3210 View Post
    Already searched and couldn't really find anything to help. So I had the screen lock problem when you have the pattern and then your google account and pw never ends up working. Well I just reset my phone so now when I go back into market it makes me set up a google account and I try to sign in and it says this account does not have gmail and makes me set up a gmail and then that gmail account become the primary and then my purchased apps are not located in the market. And since google doesn't know what theyre doing I have to reset again to change the primary account.

I really don't know what my question really is... when I go to my account, k.bs09@hotmail, on google accounts and I look at google checkout and my apps are not located in there. I just need to find out a way to discover what account purchased the apps, checked credit card statement and no luck there either.
    Does your bank not have on line banking?
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Yeah this is all that shows : XX0681 POS PURCHASE GOOGLE *ICONCER GOOGLE.COM/CH CA 12345678 00900002
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3210 View Post

Here's where I'm losing track of what you're saying. Because if you go on line that would show you what account purchased the apps.

https://www.google.com/accounts/Serv...id=J1jr-Gc57aE

Try this link. If it has my name on it then click the link to check under a different name. This is for Google Checkout. Hope that helps.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Awesome... Thanks for that last post. I didn't know google kept all that info like this.

Love it. Thanks.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr MAXX

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sixdav77 View Post
    Awesome... Thanks for that last post. I didn't know google kept all that info like this.
    It's damned scary what Google keeps - forever!
    Cleanse the gene pool,
    Stamp out warning labels.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I'd be more surprised if they didn't keep market sales records. Pretty much any company that does online or mail order sales keeps such records.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr MAXX

Exclamation

I'm not talking about sales. I'm talking saving every single solitary keystroke you input to "Google". It's 'Big Brother' in the private sector.

Cleanse the gene pool,
    Stamp out warning labels.

Links