DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Pic viewing problem

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Pic viewing problem

I was curious if anyone has had this problem or maybe I haven't found the thread yet? But when I get pics in my text messages or a pic is forwarded to me it seems that I can't view the pic but for a period of time. Meaning the minute I get the pic I hit the play button and the pic flashes and then it goes back to the original message I received the pic in. I expect to open the pic and be able to look at it and scroll down if necessary but instead it just flashes the pic real quick like a peep show or something...lol Didn't know if anyone else had that problem or knows of the fix for it. I do use Handcent as my text messaging and it still does that. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Have a good day all!!
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie1269 View Post
    I was curious if anyone has had this problem or maybe I haven't found the thread yet? But when I get pics in my text messages or a pic is forwarded to me it seems that I can't view the pic but for a period of time. Meaning the minute I get the pic I hit the play button and the pic flashes and then it goes back to the original message I received the pic in. I expect to open the pic and be able to look at it and scroll down if necessary but instead it just flashes the pic real quick like a peep show or something...lol Didn't know if anyone else had that problem or knows of the fix for it. I do use Handcent as my text messaging and it still does that. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Have a good day all!!
    There is a couple of threads I've seen try searching it. The MMS on the droids sucks!! Ive tried everything too read the different thread for ideas.

Links