I did something stupid yesterday: removed the battery while booting. It was on the boot animation screen, after the Motorola logo went out.
Now I can't turn the phone on, the white charging LED only lights up when connected on the computer USB port. No LED on wall/car charger.
- Removed/reinserted battery
- Press power button with SIM removed
- Press power button with memory card removed
- Press power button and X
- Press power button and UP
- Press power button without battery inserted, while on wall charger (?)
Android version: 2.0.1. Stock version, not rooted, no overclocking.
There's no sign of life on the device. I almost sure that's a hardware problem.
Just want to check with you guys before taking it to the authorized service, because it will take weeks to get back.