I have setup a pop3 account on the Droid. Everything appeared to be working fine except I would get a email nofication everytime it checked the account even though no new emails. Fine - I see others having this issue.
However I discovered a new issue. I have Vonage voicemails sent to me from my business phone as an email. I noticed these emails are arriving with a date amd time stamp of 12/31/1969. All other emails seem fine. Those emails appear fine in all the email clients except the Droid.
Not sure if there is a fix or a way to officially report it. I do not consider forwarding the email to google a real fix.