I'm having problems with my syncing of email. If I setup and new Exchange (Outlook) profile it works great for a while. Then about 2 to 3pm everyday (sometimes it stops around Noon) it just stops. Nothing comes in until I plug it in at night. Then it will sync and continue to work until the next day. I've done a complete reset, deleted the profile and recreated several times. Changed setting, from 1 day, 3 day, 1 weeks worth of email. Turned off WiFi, bluetooth. Verified it set to auto sync (agian it works great until mid day). I'm the network admin so I've checked my Exchange side, network routers and firewalls to make sure its nothing on my side. I have Palm and Windows Mobile phones syncing without issue so I can't see how it on that side of things but I checked anyways.
I've seen a few posts but nothing really answers ... why.
Can someone please give me a little insight.