DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Shout out, good job Verizon!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Shout out, good job Verizon!

Okay, I was one of the people complaining over in the antenna thread and in other places about poor call handling. I even bought an antenna to go from 75% to 100% bars and was still getting lots of dropped calls with a particular pattern (which you can look up in my other posts).

Last week I called Verizon wireless and complained about the situation and gave them specific data I'd collected on the calls being dropped.

It took 4 days but their tech clearly visited our area, looked seriously at the data I provided, and the problem is now gone! They just left me a message saying that they actually found an issue between two towers in the area interfering with each other and made some network changes based on the data I sent them and their investigations.

I just have to say Way to go Verizon, you have regained my respect!

If you are having problems I recommend gathering data for them to work with and giving them a call!

Here is the (rather humorously mistranscribed) google voice message they left me:

Hi. This is Janelle at verizon wireless. Just give me a call back in regards to Trouble ticket <removed> in regards to the issue reporter with dropping call that this times, our technician visit. By the time actually were some issues happening between the two cell towers in the areanot properly switching service over, which was actually causing the the signal to drop when you were changing from one to the next. They did actually going Invalids infectious actually Gordon correct that problem in everything should definitely be better as far as the dropping called or concerns. If you have any questions or concerns on that are still experiencing a high number of dropped calls this a free to give us a call back at 1(800) 922-0204. You can just use your ticket number as a reference. I do wanna thank you again for being part of. Verizon Wireless, and I hope you have a great day.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Fascinate
    Wow, and here I thought they didn't care!

NICE Job darkgreen!

Network Administrator by day/ Xbox Freak by night
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    When I was getting a poor data and phone signal I called them up and it took them 4 days to fix it.

They did however not call me back or inform me what the problem was. But it was fixed and that's all I cared about.

Yes they do make trouble tickets and follow up on them.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

Links