DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Droid unable to turn off/on

  1. Junior Droid
    helter's Avatar
    Member #
    3040
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Droid unable to turn off/on

    My Droid currently has a green light blinking (upper right corner) I cannot turn my Droid off or on the screen is blank. Any ideas?
  2. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by helter View Post
    My Droid currently has a green light blinking (upper right corner) I cannot turn my Droid off or on the screen is blank. Any ideas?
    Pull the battery for a full 30 seconds, the put the battery back in. See how that works for you.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Junior Droid
    helter's Avatar
    Member #
    3040
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helter View Post
    My Droid currently has a green light blinking (upper right corner) I cannot turn my Droid off or on the screen is blank. Any ideas?
    Pull the battery for a full 30 seconds, the put the battery back in. See how that works for you.
    That did the trick... thank you
  4. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by helter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helter View Post
    My Droid currently has a green light blinking (upper right corner) I cannot turn my Droid off or on the screen is blank. Any ideas?
    Pull the battery for a full 30 seconds, the put the battery back in. See how that works for you.
    That did the trick... thank you
    Your very welcome.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Unable to Send Live Mail from Droid
    By PixelPlex in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 12:28 PM
  3. Droid unable to sync with gmail contacts.
    By truckbutt in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 08:37 AM
  4. turn by turn voice problems
    By smithrl3 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 05:58 AM
  5. Droid unable to achieve GPS lock
    By cccpr in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:47 PM

Search tags for this page

black screen green flashing light driod razr
,
blinking green light and it wont turn on droid
,
droid dna unable to turn on
,

droid x black screen green light

,

motorola milestone x green light

,

unable to shut down motorola

,

unable to shut down motorola android

,
unable to turn off droid
,

unable to turn on droid phone

,

unable to turn on my motorola droid

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+