DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Have a problem..

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID

Have a problem..

I rooted my phone through Droidmod.. Everything was fine...This morning i dwld SETCPU and set it to 1200MGZ, after I did that my pjone keeps shuting off on my and reboots all the time, can someone help? What should i do?

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmvr6 View Post
    I rooted my phone through Droidmod.. Everything was fine...This morning i dwld SETCPU and set it to 1200MGZ, after I did that my pjone keeps shuting off on my and reboots all the time, can someone help? What should i do?
    Your phone won't run at 1.2 Ghz. Will it run long enough to change that? If not reload your rom or undate to a new and lower speed kernel.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmvr6 View Post
    Back it up to a lower overclock. Somewhere around 800 MHz has worked pretty well for me. Are you using a custom kernel? Is Droidmod a custom ROM? If it's 2.1 based with the 2.1 launcher it is notorious for force closes and reboots. In setCPU make sure you have "autodetect" selected. Backing up the overclocking seems to clear up some of the reboots and force closes. Every 2.1 based rom I've tried has issues with the 2.1 launcher causes reboots.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid Rooted: BB 950Mhz
    The rom Might not be able to handle those speeds.(unstable) Just turn it down and yull be okay. How long have you had it for before it started doing this?? Its healthy to flash a rom yourself. Like for example im using the 1.1 bb and flashed the kernal myself. and now everything is beautiful fast. also it might be some apps. If you downloaded any apps yesterday uninstall them and crank up the speed again. one by one put the apps back on until they your phone restarts. Test and the phone will give you a conclusion.
    HPF Turbo Stage II Kit:17,000$
    Blue Candy Paint Finish: 3,000$
    DrOiD Kickin' it on the dashboard:600$

Watching your ex and her new boyfriend stare at your bimmer as they crash into a tree.....
    PRICELESS
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    ok thanks guys , im gonna try it dont run long enough it dies after 5 seconds but ima try... can someone please give me the best setting..im kinda retarded at his..lol this is my first time

Links