DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anyway to have calendar app always open, whether previously on or not, to today?

  1. Junior Droid
    artshark's Avatar
    Member #
    7371
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Anyway to have calendar app always open, whether previously on or not, to today?

    is there? i almost freaked out that i hadnt put in a reminder for an event-i had two, ha, but my cal app opened to last wednesday for some reason. this is plain intuitive-WM6.0 did this....windows mobile!!!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    loop4zil's Avatar
    Member #
    20893
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    743
    Phone
    Old man Droid CM6 - Incognito
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by artshark View Post
    is there? i almost freaked out that i hadnt put in a reminder for an event-i had two, ha, but my cal app opened to last wednesday for some reason. this is plain intuitive-WM6.0 did this....windows mobile!!!

    There are several Agenda/tasks apps out there that do what you are talking about (I think). Search "Calendar" or "Agenda" on the market. The ratings are pretty relaible on these apps since it seems everyone uses one. I use Pure Grid Calendar.
  4. Master Droid
    mjs31's Avatar
    Member #
    161
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    873
    Phone
    Droid running Ultimate
    #3
    I would recommend just getting a calendar widget. I run one all the time and it shows my upcoming items. Actually, I have one for my personal calendar (Agenda widget...tried the pure calendar etc, but did not care for them, but I really like this one) and use the Touchdown calendar widget for my exchange work email.
  5. Junior Droid
    artshark's Avatar
    Member #
    7371
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by loop4zil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by artshark View Post
    is there? i almost freaked out that i hadnt put in a reminder for an event-i had two, ha, but my cal app opened to last wednesday for some reason. this is plain intuitive-WM6.0 did this....windows mobile!!!

    There are several Agenda/tasks apps out there that do what you are talking about (I think). Search "Calendar" or "Agenda" on the market. The ratings are pretty relaible on these apps since it seems everyone uses one. I use Pure Grid Calendar.
    this isn't really what i want. i want a calendar app that always open on today
  6. Droid
    Jackattack's Avatar
    Member #
    27678
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    Try stock widget for calander or for Corperate calander I use it and it works fine for me...
  7. Senior Droid
    Murz's Avatar
    Member #
    16249
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    120
    Phone
    Droid
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackattack View Post
    Try stock widget for calander or for Corperate calander I use it and it works fine for me...
    The stock Calander Widget dosent do what he wants, it only shows the "next" event you have on your calander. He wants one that is opened on "today", showing only todays events. I think...
  8. Junior Droid
    itsdestiny's Avatar
    Member #
    39488
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #7
    Use Pure Calendar widget. Gives you the option to see a few things.

    1. option to view the entire calendar on your desktop. Click on the dates to see events.

    2. List the events you have up on which ever days

    and etc.


    All the options available allow you to add events with the click of a button. you can also click on a button to view the gmail calendar.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. What phone were you using previously?
    By JohnDroid in forum Droid Polls
    Replies: 548
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. Whats the best calendar widget that integrates with Google Calendar
    By sillyrabbitt123 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 03:32 AM
  3. Retrieve previously blocked MMS on Blackberry Storm?
    By Jonny Kansas in forum Non-Android Smart Phones
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 02:39 PM
  4. Alarm goes off at time previously programmed
    By LocrianGroove in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
  5. Calendar widget! only one event today? impossible!
    By stephens1984 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:09 PM

Search tags for this page

always open html calender

,

there are no calendars selected

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+