I kind of ****ed up my phone. It's a samsung GT-B5510 This is what I did:
- My phone automatically updated apps on the SD-card
- I always got the error 'Installation on USB-storage or SD-card has failed' (probably not exact error, phone language is Dutch)
- I google what this is and find that I should flash recovery kernel onto my sd-card (note: I have no idea what this means!)
- I just follow instructions I found on the internet including these: [video=youtube;OYi_1T7Qpuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYi_1T7Qpuw[/url] , [url=http://galaxyyunited.blogspot.be/2012/08/how-to-flash-stock-kernel-on-samsung_22.html#.USpt3jBdDng[/video]
- I download Odin and put this kernel on my phone following the youtube video: http://hotfile.com/dl/153931487/bc51...GALAXYYGAMING!
That's the screen I get. I can scroll in that screen and select things but I think I cannot go back the original state of my phone because I changed that .md5 file.
So my question is: Is there a way to completely reinstall the Android system?
please note that I'm an absolute noob in this. I've been googling the matter and coming across terms such as 'kernel' 'stock recovery' 'rooting your phone'; I don't even understand the explanations!
Is there a step by step guide somewhere a noob like me could follow?
Thanks a bunch anyone trying to help me!