Contact issue after sync from iphone to outlook then to android
I bought Samsung Note II to replace my iPhone mobile. I synced all contacts to MS Outlook then to Android. I had 2 issues after doing that:
1- phone numbers that were under "iPhone" phone number field were change to "other" phone number field in MS Outlook. So when I synced them to my Android, this phone number "other" was not synced!
2- some contacts has more than 3 phone numbers. when I open them from the contacts, all numbers are shown, but when I open them in the phone dialer, only the first 3 phone numbers are shown!
By the way, if I add new number in the Android contact editor, it will be shown in the contacts and phone dialer even if it have more than 3 phone number!!
I really stocked in that I have lots of contacts in my phone :(