I was having breakfast out, when I spilled my coffee onto my phone. Picked it up and wiped it off in less than 5 seconds.
I tried to see if it still worked it did.
Then I figured I should take out the battery to attempt to dry it. Did that, battery and inside the back seemed nice and dry. Popped the battery back in, and it seemed like it wouldn't turn on. But the green light was flashing like I had a message. The lower lights would light up when pressing the lock button, but the display would not show up.
So now I have it sitting in oats(no rice available..), hoping that will fix it. :/
Any ideas on how to fix it?