Heres a list of my issues (excuse the poor grammar but ive typed this several times and am too lazy to capitalize or use correct puntuation)
- it will not seem to hold a charge for longer than half an hour, even when left unattended will all apps supposedly closed
- no matter how many times i go into the manage apps option and manually close all unnecessary apps, they somehow reopen themselves, again while completely unattended.
- it will heat up randomly even while in sleep mode
- it takes much longer than normal to charge
- it is acting sluggish and often lags for a few seconds before recognizing commands such as text and even then skips half of what was supposed to be done
- it infrequently will download apps on its own accord
- it often does not recognize when i click on links in web browsers (most of the time i need to click the link, click a blank spot on the page, and then click the link a second time and sometimes that doesnt even work)
- the touch screen seems to have become uncalibrated. while im typing this it keeps setting my keyboard to numbers or it will type letters that arent even close to the ones i typed.
I thought, mainly due to apps being uploaded on their own, that this could be a virus.
thinking this, i decided to go through and delete any and all apps that seemed as if they were the cause as well as anything that looked suspicious.
im getting really frustrated with all these issues and although im grateful to have a phone at all, its getting difficult to use the phone for anythjng i want to and i dont have the money to fix it or replace it.