I'm curious as to what to do now. My DROID was in my pocket on Friday, in the rain, and got a little bit of water in the battery compartment. I pulled it apart, and let it dry until Monday. The screen works, but will not light up at all. If I catch it at the right angle in good light I can almost function. The haptic buttons do light up, but have started to glow for hours after the phone has died(?!) The phone is doing so currently at 4+ hours posthumous. They only stop when the battery is pulled, but start again once it is replaced.
I've already run it in safe mode to see if that might give me any ideas. Water damage indicator on the battery is positive, but the phone one is negative. Is there a chance my battery is just fried and not sending enough power to the display?
Do I give it a few more days, replace the battery, or go crawling back to VZW with my tail between my legs? I've only had the thing a month