Settings changed, no icoming calls, won't lock
I have a Motorola Droid, on Verizon. Today, I noticed my settings changed on their own. At first I thought maybe it was just the ringtone, but it was also the unlock pattern and a few other things. I changed the settings back, and created a new unlock pattern, nothing helps. I haven't installed any new applications in the past day.
* Setting changed on their own.
* Phone has no lock screen, even though an unlock pattern is set. The screen sleeps, but doesn't lock.
* Pressing and holding the power bottom only lists "Power off", it used to list "Airplane Mode" and another option.
* I can't receive incoming calls, though I can make outgoing calls.
* Home button doesn't do anything, I get haptic feedback, but it doesn't take me to the Home screen.
My symptoms are exactly like follow, but that user was on 1.6:
screen lock not working, no silent mode etc. - Android Forums
Kernel: 2.6.29-omap1-g0dd7e0b android-build@apa26 #511
Build Number: ESD56
Anyone know how to fix this?