I believe this has been covered before but not everyone has the same needs.
I currently own a Droid 3 since release date. I'm looking to get a phone with a bigger screen but not looking to spend 400-500 for a brand new phone. went on craigslist yesterday and found a month old RAZR max for 280, ( small crack in screen at bottom) and a Bionic for 200.
Developer support is important to me. Looking for anyone who has either our had both. Going to make a decision within a day or so. If I can negotiate with the RAZR owner and get the price down a bit, (200-230) I might go with it.
Since I've never had either device I haven't followed up on them, so I don't know pros and cons of each.