GMail not sending or receiving
I've tried restarting, unchecking gmail sync, refreshing, syncing manually, etc..
It all started when I tried to send a large file using AndroZip via Gmail. It was stuck on sending so I deleted it. Since, then I double checked that it is out of my outbox and drafts.
I try sending a test message and it stays on "sending".
If I go to Gmail, I can see that I have new mail that's not being pushed to the phone.
Any help on this is appreciated.
Gmail Failure - won't connect
I found this post and it's worked twice for me. I had this issue occur over this past weekend and again today, both times I was able to clear the issue with this set of steps:
1) Go into the settings menu for the phone
2) Choose applications
3) Choose Manage Applications
4) Under Manage Applications set the Filter to ALL
5) Scroll down and choose GMail Storage
6) Tap the button for Clear Data