It's a sad thing that this is my first post about problems, but I'm going to keep it short.
I've had this phone a little under a year, it's my first smartphone and now all the features have pretty much become useless and it's no more than just a regular phone.
- I constantly get "unexpected errors" that pop up for various apps or major programs on the phone (some times it says something about mainframe I think).
- It shows that I have no pictures in my gallery, but I can go to my files and view them. It won't let me transfer photos, it acts like it doesn't have pics on it at all. It also doesn't let me take pics or videos.
- Every time I go on the browser to a website, it may let me roam for about 5 minutes, then it just closes. Every time I try to reopen it, it automatically closes again. The error says "The application Browser (process com.android.browser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.".
- Every once and a while the phone will say that the memory is full, but there is plenty of room on the memory.
- I've tried to erase all data numerous times; by going to the setting>privacy, and also by holding X while starting up the phone. This procedure only takes about 15 seconds to finish and it does nothing after it's done, but it does allow me to view my pics that are the phone and take pics but after I take a pic, it doesn't let me do any of that after that.
- It doesn't save any numbers or text that are recent, it only shows text/calls that were a month ago and before that.
- I've ran AVG antivirus on the phone, and it doesn't find anything.
- I've tried deleting apps manually, and it won't do it. They just appear again.
- I've tried connecting the phone through usb to the computer to try something like a backup or just transfer data, and it doesn't ever want to connect. It says that the usb isn't connected, but the phone is charging the whole time I'm trying to do this. The one time that it did connect, it said I didn't have any data on the phone.
That pretty much sums it up, I can't think of any other problems without it actually doing it and I can post exactly what it says.
If anybody has any ideas, please let me know. My verizon store doesn't work on them anymore, so I'll have to ship the phone in and really I didn't want to do that with all the stuff on the phone.