DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Help!!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible

Help!!

Just purchased a brand new Samsung Charge. Set it up, added contacts through Verizon backup.
    everything seemed fine. All of a sudden i received force close messages every two seconds on multiple apps.
    I pulled out battery to reset and nothing happens. It boots up but the force close messages pop up again and the screen goes back to the driod eye and keeps reloading that startup screen.
    This is straight out of the box so not rooted or changed in anyway.
    What can i do?????
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Twitter
    @Body_Bagz
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Well, you can do the Verizon Standard Fix All...Factory Data Reset...then go back and set the phone back up and see if it continues doing the force close. If it does, I would be carrying the device back to the store...

Bagz Droid Razr, Most Nearly Bone Stock
    ...Rooted...ROM`d too many times to list...and still kicking iPhones in the @$$ on a daily basis....

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Charge
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Well, you can do the Verizon Standard Fix All...Factory Data Reset...then go back and set the phone back up and see if it continues doing the force close. If it does, I would be carrying the device back to the store...
    also having this problem...the factory data reset is also the fix all for the Samsung Tech support..so my choices now are 1. send it to Samsung so they can repair it 2. get a replacement phone from Verizon 3. Throw it off high cliff and make an insurance claim.
    I'm leaning toward #3 but seeing as I live in a relatively flat area and my gps keeps force closing making travel to a higher altitude.somewhat primitive.. and the 99 dollar insurance fee..The most reasonable option I have is to take it back to the store..I really don't feel like waiting for days without a phone while Samsung attempts to fix it.
  4. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyBagz View Post
    +1

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  5. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Spamburger hamburger
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ

Links