DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: HTC Thunderbolt

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

HTC Thunderbolt

OK. So I upgraded my Droid X early and went with the HTC Thunderbolt, It is an amazingly fast phone and I love that but I now regret updating. I hate how the Notification light works, (when I get an Email, Text, etc., the Notification light only blinks for about 5 min then no longer blinks. plus it thinks that a charging light is more important to stay on than if i was to get a notification!). When I use Video call apps, such as "Tango", its as if my mic and speaker are to close together and the person I'm chatting with gets feedback, (this could just be an app issue but that is one reason I got the Thunderbolt with the Front Facing camera). When i go to send a text message the prediction bar gets annoying because it is always over the send button! The HTC Thunderbolt is an amazing phone and everything but it's just not worth upgrading my Droid X for. Hopefully HTC can update something, especially with the Notification light! If anyone has any advice or feel I am just doing something wrong, please let me know! Thx
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    everything you siad annoys me as well... I too went from an X to a TB.. I love the phone, but there are some quirks with the Sense 2.0
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt... finally :)
    i'm not sure how to fix the notification light on the thunderbolt. i'm used to it since i had the eris then the incredible and now the thunderbolt... they all did the same thing. you might be able to change it if you root the phone but i honestly have no idea.

as for the texting... are you using the default message app? if you are try using chomp sms(texting app that you can fully customize) and see if the problem goes away. if not try downloading better keyboard... you can customize a few things with it and can even change the skin. with those 2 apps combined the word predictions on my phone are at the top of keyboard and the send bar is out in the open
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Try the MissedCall app. It lets you configure your notification light for color, duration, etc. (it handles more than just missed calls).

Links