Issues with my Droid 1
I'm wondering if these are issues other people experience or if it's just with my specific droid.
1. The camera will not auto focus. It continuously stays in macro mode no matter what settings I manually adjust it to.
2. The market app will crash upon loading. The screen will turn white and the little "loading" circle will show up for a few seconds and then i'll be back on the desktop.
3. Several apps simply force close:
- Market app (described above)
- My Verizon
- browser when flash content is being displayed
- Google Maps (I need to uninstall updates and then reinstall them, but my Market app will not open up anymore...
I'm not sure if it's specific to my Droid or if other people are experiencing the same things. The two that bug me the most really though are the Market app and the camera.
I am not experiencing any of that.
Quite the opposite.
Has it always been like this?
Have you reseated the sd card in awhile?