DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rokr s9-hd

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic

Rokr s9-hd

I got a set of S9-HD bluetooth headset. Pairs up no problem, plays music, can hear pandora, but can't hear anything when I make a phone call. Blue tooth is indicated on the dialpad, volume is up, I've toggled the mute on the headset, but no luck. What am I missing? Suggestions. For what its worth, the headset hangs up a call, and can initiate a last dialed number? Thanks in advance for any help.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid by Motorola
    Press and hold the button that looks like the phone (call answer) on the S9 headset, the light will appear red until the Handsfree phone connection is restored, at which time, it will blink blue. (Page 26 of the MotoRokr S9 manual).

The music (AD2P) and handsfree work on different bluetooth profiles, and both must be enabled, in your case, you only have the Stereo Bluetooth enabled.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic

S9-hd

JM, thanks for the tips. I'm closer but still no cookie. When I pair, it says I am paired for the phone and media, so I think I have both flavors active. When I select the device and then option, I see that both phone and media are checked. However the end result is still the same. I don't hear any phone sound through the headset. When I press numbers on the dial pad I do hear the beep, though seems a bit delayed. I'm stuck. I'm going to try with another bt headset that's laying around the house. Anybody else using the S9-HD headset?
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid by Motorola
    Sorry that didn't help... anybody else got a suggestion?
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I have the Moto Droid and the S9 HD headset. The sound is great and it no longer skips like it did with my LG Voager. The pause and skip forward/back buttons do not work. Any sugestions?
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic

S9-hd

So Ally, your phone audio is OK? I am convinced that I have a defective pair of headphone, as after multiple pairing exercises, I managed to hear one ring on an outbound call and then nothing. The pause and skip forward/back buttons on mine work fine. I am at a complete loss with this device. I have a ticket opened with Motorola, but don't have a response yet. The media audio is excellent and that was primarily why I purchased, however, sure would be nice to get the phone to work too. Sorry I don't have an answer for you.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    My pause and skip buttons also don't work. I get an audible beep, but nothing happens. I am using the 2.1 music player apk on 2.0.1 though so that may be something. I seem to remember trying once with the old program though and it popped a message on the screen saying something like "function not programmed" or something of that nature.

I have used the headphones for a phone conversation and they worked just fine, though I didn't use the button on the headphones at all. I just tried longpressing it though and it re-dialed my most recently placed call (in superdial), so I guess it does something.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic

S9-hd

Hmmm...i'd trade the missing fwd / skip functionality for phone audio. I actually have an RMA from motorola to return my headset for a replacement/repair. We'll see what happends!
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Well I was on the verge of purchasing these yesterday, but if certain functions of these headphones do not work, I may have to re-consider. It is a shame because I have heard really good things about these headphones from other people. No one here has a pair that has everything working correctly?!?!?!?!
  11. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by amb4582 View Post
    Well I was on the verge of purchasing these yesterday, but if certain functions of these headphones do not work, I may have to re-consider. It is a shame because I have heard really good things about these headphones from other people. No one here has a pair that has everything working correctly?!?!?!?!
    I have the S9-HD headset and it has worked flawlessly from the first time a paired it. The music sounds great and I can use the phone also.
    --
    I like cats - especially with General Tso's sauce.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links