So I have a compilation of three issues that I've found on the forums but after two days, of researching and troubleshooting, no luck so hoping someone out there has had a chance to fix this and can share their knowledge.
Here's what I've done so far:
- Ran Super One Click to root and worked
- Flashed bootloader 30.04
- Booted to "critical error 1337 510b"
- RSD flashed to VRZ_MB810_2.3.32_1FF_01.sbf (Happy_Holidays_From_TBH.zip) using RSD Lite 4.8
- RSD flashed to SHADO_X6_2.3.34_SYSTEM-ONLY.sbf (SHADO_X6_2.3.34_SYSTEM-ONLY.zip)
- Lost root so tried Super One Click - wouldn't work
- Installed Koush Bootstrap recovery
- Installed and successfully rooted with z4root
- Tried installing to C_01.43.01P.zip from Peter Alfonso and fails with error in list below
So here are the three errors I'm getting now and haven't been able to find a fix to any of them. I'm thinking it's possible permission issues on my device. I ran the Fix Permissions options from ROM Manager but it didn't help.
- When I reboot into recovery mode, get error: "e: can't open /cache/recovery/command"
- When try to install baseband update and says"Writing RDL/BP image... E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip (Status 0) Installation Aborted"
- Tried flashing a few other SBF's and about 10 seconds into each, DX shows error "critical error 1337 510b" and flash never moves ahead
Here are some of the items I've tried and none of them have helped:
- Rename to update.zip
- Install using built in recovery
- Installed ROM Manager
- Installed ClockWork
- Battery pull
- Wipe cache (several times)
- Install package with DroidExplorer
- This list could go on and on an on - I've been working on this for two days
EDIT: Realized I hadn't upgraded the kernel from TBH so I just installed it and it worked properly, but still doesn't fix above issue when trying to update my baseband.
The good news is that I took a backup using ClockWork and I've restored it a half dozen times over past few days (so that I could actually leave the house and use my phone) so my phone is working, I just can't do any more flashing
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!