DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Contacts not displaying.

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Contacts not displaying.

I am having a issue were most of my contacts do not display in the category only about 11 do. The thing is if I search my contacts it will find the person in my phone. But it is not showing them in the contacts section. I haven't done anything to make it do that, and is their a way to fix this?

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I noticed this as well. Some of my contacts are "missing", at least they are not under the heading "Contacts". After a short period of panic, a couple were found in my favorites (I made them so), but a few more are in a grouping called Frequently called. I am not used to my contacts list being messed with; should I assume this is normal? If I frequently call everyone in my contact list would that list become empty and would they all move to the frequently called heading?

I just checked it before posting; I am really confused now because one of my contacts is listed in both "Contacts" and "Frequently called".

Links