DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Someone HELP!!!!!???

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

Someone HELP!!!!!???

So i got my triumph a couple days ago, and my internet still isnt working i can only connect to wifi which isnt the problem cus it seems to be a lot faster. The problem is i dont have wifi at home or work, i seem to be able to pick it up from my neighbor here and there! But i dont understand why my actual internet wont work? It keeps saying " failed to communicate with server try again later " and i have good service. Also i called virgin, horrible customer service by the way, and they told me they dont knows whats wrong it should only take 2 to 4 hours and its been 2 days so theyre supposed to call me back in 3 days? Are you serious?? I know this is long, but has anyone had this problem with their Triumph???

Sent from my Motorola Triumph
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Someone???
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    i'm not on virgin, so not really sure. if you were on vzw, i'd tell you to dial *228 to update your roaming. i don't know what the equivalent is for Virgin, if it has one.

try toggling "airplane mode" on and off, and see if it doesn't make a connection. if not, i would suggest doing a factory reset of your device. make sure all of your contacts are backed up/synced to your online google account so you don't lose them. if that doesn't work, it sounds like a hardware issue that should be covered under warranty.

Links