I have never installed a rom on my Droid (1), I rooted the phone a while back however, I am still running the Stock 2.2 build FRG22D.
When BuglessBest v0.5 is released I want to install this on my phone.
From what I understand the Process is VERY simple. However, here are my questions.
- Once I do this will it be like day one are all my apps Erased?
- If that is the case is there a way to back up just the apps and put them back on once I have put BBv0.5 on?
- If not then is my only option to create a list and then manually install each app once I have BBv0.5 Installed?
- If I use ClockWork Mod to make a Backup of my phone before I install BBv0.5 and decide that i do not like it and flash that backup file is it like i never did anything at all?
- Finally once I put BBv0.5 on my phone should I change the base band or Kernel as well?
- And if so is there a Best/Worst base band/Kernel to use?
Sorry for the n00b questions however, if I am going to do it I would rather I do it correctly and not Brick my phone.
Last time I customized a phone was back with the Razor came out!