I have Verizon knocking at my door to get the update to 2.2. My phone shows it as an available and Verizon has emailed me twice.
1. I used SP Recovery to root to the ESE81 ROM and then ROM Mamager to install Bugless Beast. I believe if I accept the phone update from Verizon then Sp Recovery will not allow it....true?
2. Can I use ROM Manager to go to "Verizon Droid 2.0.1 Stock" the get the Verizon update.
3. will I also have to get the 2.1 Update befoe Verizon will update me to 2.2?
4. Then use ROM maanger to go to "Verizon Droid 2.2 FRG01B" rooted?
5. Or can I use ROM maanger to go to "Verizon Droid 2.2 FRG01B"
and just ignore Verizon.
My Present config is below.