DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: smoked blue glass style

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A855

smoked blue glass style

This is just something I've done with a couple roms at this point and I've been using Pandora a lot lately, so here it is on metiCkOne's rom with the audio

Here is the best example of the things I've done with it, but there are many many png changes through out most of the stock apps, and a different blue "stock" bootanimation, haven't changed a couple that I don't normally use and am looking into that soon as I'm always improving updating this. My battery percentages are hard coded into the png for the 80/60/40/ etc percentages. Hope you guys enjoy

example of what it looks like: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...-romed-up.html

LINK:
    (3) update.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

This IS A FULL ROM not a theme. just use it as you would any other update.zip format, make sure to rename it update.zip and to wipe your data/cache in SPRecovery about 2-3 times and then allow update.zip installation from your sd card.
    Last edited by lmt1979; 08-10-2010 at 08:33 AM.

3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Phone
    Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lmt1979 View Post
    This is just something I've done with a couple roms at this point and I've been using Pandora a lot lately, so here it is on metiCkOne's rom with the audio

Here is the best example of the things I've done with it, but there are many many png changes through out most of the stock apps, and a different blue "stock" bootanimation, haven't changed a couple that I don't normally use and am looking into that soon as I'm always improving updating this. My battery percentages are hard coded into the png for the 80/60/40/ etc percentages. Hope you guys enjoy

example of what it looks like: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...-romed-up.html

LINK:
    (3) update.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

This IS A FULL ROM not a theme. just use it as you would any other update.zip format, make sure to rename it update.zip and to wipe your data/cache in SPRecovery about 2-3 times and then allow update.zip installation from your sd card.
    Great work! I looks really nice. To be clear, is this based off of metiCkMod 6.0.3?
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    A855

Looks like 6.0.1

Just looked at what I'm running on my phone and it's 6.0.1. What are the major differences in the versions, I don't get a LOT of time to sit down and put my spin on roms but every week or so I do.

Links