DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for some Ultimate Droid eXtreme 6.0.0

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    if this doesn't work, you may want to re-download the UD rom from the website. i had a similar issue with another rom, and it turns out i had a corrupted .zip file. i just redownloaded and re-flashed thru recovery, and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerdj View Post
    install through sprecovery......Go to rom manager...go to the bottom and flash alternate recovery..Then rename to update and instal through sprecovery...
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    did you try using sp recovery to install sounds like the latest clockwork will not let this install go to rom manager and go down to flash alternate recovery then rename ultimatedroid to update the .zip will go in the re by itself remmeber to rename to update not update.zip cause it will lookklike update.zip.zip if you do
    Hook...no disrespect intended, but your message is hard to read without punctuation. Could you retype, please?
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

"Goonga Galoonga...No - Goonga Lagoonga..." -- Carl, "Caddyshack"
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    sounds to me like that is what the problem is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets get some bananas going on
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerkate View Post
    if this doesn't work, you may want to re-download the UD rom from the website. i had a similar issue with another rom, and it turns out i had a corrupted .zip file. i just redownloaded and re-flashed thru recovery, and it worked.

install through sprecovery......Go to rom manager...go to the bottom and flash alternate recovery..Then rename to update and instal through sprecovery...

Hook...no disrespect intended, but your message is hard to read without punctuation. Could you retype, please?
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    LOL...ok. I've already d/l'd the UD file twice. I guess I need to go and d/l this SPRecovery now.
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    can we get a mod in here to note this - first time in 200+ posts that i may have been of actual assistance?!?! ....or maybe we should wait to see if it actually works.
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    doh!! nevermind, i guess...

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    BTGGTR1
    Phone
    Droid X
    What Kernel is best to use with UD? I've tried the last few UD updates and it eats my battery like a depressed fat girl eats ice cream. I usually run Chevy ULV or LV on my roms but UD roms have always totally killed my battery life. I've never had any luck with p3 kernels either on any roms I've tried. Any suggestionns??
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    hahaha sorry you dont download sp recovery if you are using rom manager. open it and go to the bottom.Flash alternate recovery button is down there. Hit it and after its done you are running sp recovery make sure your ultimatedroidfile is the right size
    LOL...ok. I've already d/l'd the UD file twice. I guess I need to go and d/l this SPRecovery now.
  8. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    i'm using chevy's lv 1.0 ghz, and i'm sitting at 80% batt after being off charger for 15 hours. admittedly i haven't been using my phone much today, but still.... maybe try a jdlfg kernel - JRum has been including them as a standard option for his roms, and i've heard some good things.

Quote Originally Posted by leonozug View Post
    What Kernel is best to use with UD? I've tried the last few UD updates and it eats my battery like a depressed fat girl eats ice cream. I usually run Chevy ULV or LV on my roms but UD roms have always totally killed my battery life. I've never had any luck with p3 kernels either on any roms I've tried. Any suggestionns??

9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    im gonna have to say you have something running and eating it up in the backround honestlly chevys run well on mine
    Quote Originally Posted by leonozug View Post
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    hahaha sorry you dont download sp recovery if you are using rom manager. open it and go to the bottom.Flash alternate recovery button is down there. Hit it and after its done you are running sp recovery make sure your ultimatedroidfile is the right size
    Yeah, just figured that out. LOL But, what I'm not understanding is that after I flash to sprecovery, I think click on "Install ROM from SD Card" and it's telling me that I must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed before continuing"...I thought this is what I just changed from?

Sorry to be a pain, I'm just trying to understand what I'm doing here.

Edit: Just figured it out. Now I have to wait...wife wants to go out to dinner now. LOL

Thanks everybody!! I'll let you know how it turns out.
    Last edited by T-Rob; 08-08-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links