DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate droid 5.0.1 is out now come get ya self some right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid

Ultimate droid 5.0.1 is out now come get ya self some right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download update.zip
    - Rename to update.zip if not already done
    - Place update.zip on the root of sdcard
    - Reboot into recovery
    - Install
    - Allow update.zip installation
    - Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
    - Set all animations to fast (Settings -> Ulitmate Droid Settings -> Transitions and Animations)
    - Remove and install extra apps (Ultimate Droid Settings: Setting -> Ultimate Droid Settings)
    - Enjoy!
    Overclocking Kernels: (Update.zip format - Installation instructions Above)
    Chevy's Froyo Kernels Link

Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 5.00 Changelog:
    - Extra apps are no longer bundled with the update, they now both download AND install from the built-in applications menu (Credit to Blackdroid)
    - New incremental update process (Allows for small fixes or upgrades to be pushed to your phone without having to flash a complete update - credit to Blackdroid)
    - Ultimate Droid Extras - the ability to download and install fonts, bootanimations, and livewallpapers right from the UD Settings menu (Credit to Blackdroid)
    - Built-in backup and restore (backs up and restores all app and ud extras - fonts, bootanimation, live wallpaper, and built-in apps - Blackdroid)
    - Added option to switch build fingerpints from the UD settings (UD Settings -> Application Settings - Blackdroid)
    - Custom Protips widget (displays helpful hits and tips on how to use features contained in UD - Credit to RafficaX)
    - Added the ability to flash sp or clockwork recovery (UD Settings -> Quick Commands - credit to Blackdroid)
    - Customizable invisible pattern unlock screen (Settings -> Location & Security - Credit to Wyise)
    - Updated lockscreen music controls (works with any music player and option for always on - Credit to Kmobs)
    - Added abiltiy to configure rotation settings (UD Settings -> User Interface -> Rotation Settings - Credit to jonasl)
    - Customizable recent apps list (UD Settings -> Input Settings -> Long Press Home Settings - Credit to Wyise)
    - Customizable long press on home key (UD Settings -> Input Settings -> Long Press Home Settings - Credit to Wyise)
    - Menu to unlock lockscreen (UD Settings -> Input Settings - Credit to Kmobs)
    - Updated maps to version 4.4
    - Updated astro

WOW WHAT A ROM CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELVES AT BLACKDROIDMOD IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION AND YOU MAY HAVE TO REGISTER IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME USER..it only takes 2 or 3 minutes and then you are free to run the greatest rom the rest of eternity!!! ahahahaha oh wait i forgot smile everyone its the banana jiggy

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    ill give this try
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    there are so many options you could do on this rom it is just unbelievable it really is..i never even thought of half of these new options under settings ultimatedroid. really really nice. you can change font bootanimations wallpapers it has incremental updates so you no longer have to flash roms when he wants to update or fix something you just fix it or just add it instead of all this downloading and flashing roms and backing up apps and reinstalling apps NO MORE WOOOWOOO....AND did i say snappy NO??? well @ stock 800 it feels like 1000 or 1200 give it a try if you are bored or just want to see a work of art from one of the best develpers to date!!
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    and for anyone that doesnt think this way try to prove to me someone that has implemented some of these features in a rom??Im not knocking anyone cause as of this last month just about every dev out there has a truely amazing and fast rom that has 10 or so themes to it....this is just icing on the cake thats all
    Last edited by hookerdj; 07-29-2010 at 06:52 PM.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    wasnt 4.0 just released a week ago?
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    i think maybe 2 weeks ago but yes it was....this tops 4 though just letting ya know
    Quote Originally Posted by cromo8 View Post
    wasnt 4.0 just released a week ago?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    ill give this a try after i try the new lithium rom from jrummy for a day or so, you should update your sig lol
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Wouldn't install apps in UD settings, went back to CM RC2.
  11. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt :)
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    I had that same problem. I was a little disappointed, all my apps reinstalled on UD 4.0.0 but I didnít let that stop me. Reinstalled all my apps from my SD Card. Now Iím smoking in my 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by hookerdj View Post
    two words "user error" and if that is why you switched back before even trying to get any help you should have never tried in the first place...hey some people just like them some cyanogen.....
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblade View Post
    Wouldn't install apps in UD settings, went back to CM RC2.
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Links