DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Froyo Rom that works for MY Droid?

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Froyo Rom that works for MY Droid?

Hello everyone, I am new to posting on these forums generally i just wait patiently for new roms to try out on my droid and try not to make a fuss.. but maybe its time I spoke up now, I mean all the devs want their roms to work on all phones right? Well i can not seem to get any Froyo rom working on my droid.. i have tried many different flavours.. bugless beast.. Cyanogen.. etc basicly as soon as i see a new batch of versions come out i try a couple roms to see if the problem that my phone always has, has been fixed yet..

my phones froyo problem? Well it just becomes completely unresponsive. no force closing really. but it just sets there and doesn't do anything.

I just today used rom manager to try SS v4.4 by ChevyNo1, and instead of my phone actually booting up and freezing later on, it became stuck on the boot up cycle... If anyone wants it i have pasted eclipse DDMS output below from the bootup cycle.. i really cant make heads or tails out of it.

Let me just be clear.. i am not ranting at all, i think the work everyone does here is great. awesome actually just wondering what the heck is wrong with my phone & froyo? (every 2.1 rom i have tried works great!)

***deleted Log...Way too long...***
    Last edited by Backnblack; 07-17-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Links